Program Pick-Up Times:
Short day – 4:00 pm Full Day Programs – 6:00 pm
• If a child is picked up after their designated time, a late fee will be charged to your account. The ﬁrst 30 minutes after class ends, is a fee of $5.00.
Measures were taken in case of delayed pickup:
• Parent/guardian should notify the Good Shepherd Day Care Center by telephone: (630) 893-8933 if they know they will be late for pick-up.
• If no one arrives to pick up the child by dismissal, a Day Care staﬀ member will call the parent/guardian at home, work, and any cell phone numbers which are on ﬁle. (Please be sure to keep all information up-to-date.)
• Parents/guardians agree to advise Good Shepherd Day Care Center immediately of any changes regarding their personal contact information, including addresses and phone numbers for home and work. Parents/ guardians also agree to provide immediate notice to Good Shepherd Day Care Center of any changes in their emergency contacts.
• If a parent/guardian can’t be reached after 10 minutes, emergency contacts on ﬁle will be called.
• Good Shepherd Day Care Center will never hold the child responsible for the situation. Any and all discussions of late pickup will be with the parent/guardian and never with the child.