In order to complete the enrollment of your child, the following conditions need to be met:
1. The parent should carefully read our Parent Handbook to be aware of our Catholic Day Care Center purpose, philosophy, services, and procedures.
2. The parent needs to be in agreement with our policies and procedures and to feel secure about leaving their child in our care.
3. The parent should be willing to cooperate in shared decision making concerning their child’s life at Day Care so we can work together as a team for the benefit of their child.
4. As required by the state of Illinois, the enrolling child must have a physical examination by a licensed physician. Signed physical results must be returned to the office on or before the first day of attendance. Medical forms need to be updated every two years.
5. All Day Care Center registration forms must be filled out completely (no blanks) and signed by both parents.
6. A deposit of one month’s tuition must be paid on or before the first day of attendance.
7. A change of clothing, labeled with the child’s name must be provided and kept in the child’s locker at all times.
8. Parents must provide the name, address, and phone number of at least one individual whom they authorize to act on their behalf in emergency situations.
9. Once your child is enrolled in “Good Shepherd” Catholic Day Care Center, the staff will make every effort to help him/her adjust to this new environment.
If your child does not adjust after a reasonable amount of time, enrollment will be terminated for the child’s well-being.